Friday, September 10, 2010

April 26

you are all on vacation! how fun! First things first, before I forget, preparation day is moving to TUESDAY! So I will no longer email you on Mondays. Tuesdays. OK
And now a word from this week! Life is great here in Chula Vista. We are in the greatest ward on earth. The members love doing missionary work and have the strongest testimonies. A lot of the young women love doing missionary work as well. And love coming out with us. Nothing too eventful happened this week. But we want to start working even harder with the members. It's amazing how much more ready people's friends are than people we find. This week was really slow at the battalion but it gave us a great chance to catch up on studying! And other things like that. But even the people that came were prepared! Sister Zaldivar and I also went to the temple this week. There is an amazing peace found in there that really cannot be found anywhere else. I wish I could go everyday! WE are just working so hard in this area for her last two weeks (shh don't tell her I told you!) I'm sad there's not more to report! We got a new senior couple at the Battalion. They are so sweet and so eager to learn. I love serving here in San Diego. This is where Heavenly Father needs me to be. And although sometimes I'm not quite sure why He picked me! I sure am glad He did. Have a great week! I'm excited to hear all about your trips! Talk to you next TUESDAY!

No comments: