Friday, July 18, 2008

Bike Riding

I went for a bike ride today. I wish I went everyday but working does take priority. The last time I went bike riding I found this place called "The Quay" with all new housing. But when you turn in there's this little pond and a boardwalk. I absolutely loved it wished I had had my camera and maybe a book so I could just sit there and hang out. Well when I went bike riding today I was determined to find that place again! After lots of wrong streets I finally found it again! It was so pretty yet again, but did I think to bring my camera or book this time?! Of course not. I will go back though and take pictures.

Nothing too much else to report here. Time is going too fast and i'm trying to fit everything in while I still can!

2 comments:

Sargent Family said...

not much else!? didn't you go to phillip island, ya dink??

Felisa Love said...

uhh.. why aren't you like and scout and being prepared? :]]]

lovejews. hahaha.

but really, love you.