Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hiking

I didn't do as much hiking as I would have liked this summer but I did get some great shots!
First I went hiking with my friend Autumn somewhere on Chemung.

Chipmunk! And our trail?
We were supposed to see 4 ponds on the trail. this is the only one we saw.The top! Lake Wickwas.

I then went hiking with my mom up Rattlesnake. My camera died right at the top (of course) so I got one good shot! I love Rattlesnake because it's only a half hour hike and this is the view:

About a week later I went hiking across the street on Mount Morgan with Seth. He did not feel the need to take pictures of me so I have a few of him.
At the top there are ladders to climb and you have to squeeze through the cave! The only reason I wanted to do this hike.
The top! And sideways picture.
I am IN LOVE with New Hampshire!

No comments: