Monday, February 6, 2012

fleece headband


I have finally crafted this semester. I just couldn't take any more books so I pulled out my machine! The headband didn't come out exactly the way I wanted. It could be due to my poor craftsmanship, or the color choice...I don't know. I just think it's too wide. And of course taking the picture is half the battle....so here it is!Seriously, I took so many pictures and this is the best I got. Also. Apparently all I make is headbands. I have another one half made too. Oh well! I got the tutorial here. I made mine 5 inches wide and like I said, it was too wide. If I ever get around to fixing it, I'll be sure to update. Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Sargent Family said...

Whatever. I LOVE it! I assume mine is in the mail...

michael ann said...

Cute cute! if it ever snows again I think you'll be really happy its so big haha