Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Skiing

I haven't been skiing since before my mission and I finally went last Saturday. My roommate and I just went to Beaver Mountain, the ski resort just up the road from Logan. It's not the greatest skiing as far as Utah goes, but it was essentially my first time going there.
I LOVED IT.
SO MUCH.
It was so so so refreshing being outside in the beautiful sunshine that Logan has been lacking and getting exercise in a very liberating way.




MaryJane and me on the lift!


Our last run consisted of laying in the snow and making snow angels and enjoying the sweet sweet sunshine. 


I didn't realize I had missed skiing sooo much. I hope I will be able to go again this season, but if I don't, atleast I will have this perfect skiing day to remember! Thanks MJ!

No comments: