Friday, June 13, 2008

picturesss

This is Miranda's birthday cake! It had barbie and her friend sitting in it as well. She had a pool party so it was more than appropriate =P

Foooooty!!!!
Warming up... we had really good seats!
AusKick at half time!! (little kids playing. so cute!)
Richmond won!
Rock climbing with MelMel


Geelong
Black Swans

Photo shoot with Delilah
She apparently didn't enjoy it...
Miranda's first tooth lost!
Healesville Sanctuary


Awkward kangaroooo

We came at the right time! We got to pet them...
And feed them!!!!!

Action shot!

The dingo ate my baby!
He would wack the egg with a rock and it broke open. Very cool!
Tasi devil!!!!!
That emu was too friendly. I got scared.
I was also scared of these bats.
That's it for now...Byron Bay this week!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey Marisa! Looks like you's having fun. Is that blue gel on top of her B-Day cake? Interesting.

Homeschool Mom said...

Marisa,

I love the photos! Sounds like you are way too busy. I can't believe I taught you in Primary forever ago! Take care, be safe, and get back to Laconia soon.

Love,
Maria

Erica said...

Ok Marisa...if you aren't the cutest thing, I don't know what is! I love all your pictures and I'm so glad you're having a nice time with your family! I need to steal that cake idea for Kara's birthday next week!!!

Take care,
Erica