Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEPHI

I've lived in Utah for 2 1/2 years now and I still chuckle at the mormon town names. My friend Michael, her boyfriend Michael, and I decided to go to Nephi last week...to say we've been there. Not a happening town. At all. But we found our own fun! They had found some cameras at DI and we took lots of "old looking" pictures with them. Unfortunately, I only had my digital so that's what you get =]Fair grounds..a bit different from Sandwich Fair.!


OOOOH yes.
A random tractor.
We were trying to find the visitor's center. We ended up finding this log cabin.

I fell in...
The only motel in Nephi. Closed down.

Loose cow!!! It came right next to us.

Oh yes. Oh OH Oh yes.
Death.

The result.
The end.

1 comment:

Sargent Family said...

also i love the color scheme