Thursday, November 24, 2011

coming to a blog near you...


to help me be more crafty in my life, i am (semi) committing myself to updating...more often of my crafts! I will probably start after the New Year as my crafts are going to be pressies so I can't ruin the surprise. Perhaps I will go back in time and add some...like this picture....I made that headband! You can't tell what it is at all. I guess I'll just have to make another one and take a better picture! But I did make the wall hanging with my mom hace muchos aƱos. (the picture was taken to show my friend that I was eating cereal at midnight. I NEVER do this. had to document it!)
A good start? i think so.
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Ashtan Albright said...

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that you won second place in Ribbon Whimsy's giveaway. Shoot me an email to discuss what you'd like me to make. :)

Cheers!