Saturday, September 25, 2010

August 31





I love being a missionary. It is hard hard work but it is so completely worth it! Of course the most exciting news first-Cristina got baptised! About half of our little rama (branch) showed up and showed her their support. It was so great. The spirit was there and she is going to be so blessed for it. We also spake in sacrament! It was my first time speaking as a missionary, and it was in spanish. We were both pretty nervous but the Spirit helped us out a lot with our language and our message. We just had such a great week in our area and I am so so so blessed with all of these miracles. I have been studying a lot from the past general conference and just hearing what our profeta has to say to us is so simple. Just love and teach our children. The battalion is also great. SO many people come in prepared. I love giving tours and seeing them think and ponder these things, even if they are subtle. Gracias por su ayuda como siempre. me encanta servir mi redentor y aprender mas acerca de el cada dia. Todos estamos bien bendecidos.

pictures (hopefully in the right order...) (backwards order)
1. a bridge we made at the battalion.
2. the creators =]
3. Cristina's baptismmm!!!
4. proselyting at the air and space museum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ris!! I'm so glad I finally found your blog!! Love and miss you!

x

Lis