Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Well yesterday the big excitment was going bowling! It was a lot of fun and I finally bowled over 100! (I got 101) but Melody was a close second (99). Miranda did well with 73 (better than I usually bowl) so I was very proud. I worked again and I am getting pro at the movie shop. It rained wicked hard yesterday and Les is trying to tell me there's a dought here! Today I was finally allowed to take a nap! Because we're going out tonight and I didn't want to fall asleep! We're going to this restaurant and bands play there all the time and tonight the Motifs are playing. I'm very excited! Les and I went to the supermarket today to buy food for this weekend.

We've been playing mad libs lately. Why is this the funniest game ever! The girls got their school pictures today-so cute! I think that's all for now.

No comments: