Monday, May 5, 2008

Yesterday was quite an eventful day! Woke up at 645 (booo) and got ready normally. Went over to Les' and had breaky. (man i love meusli) and was thinking about relaxing. But nooo! I worked! Rob asked if I wanted to spend a few hours at the video shop and I said sure!! So if I don't find a job in Torquay I always have this to lean back on. Excellent!

After that we were going to MikeyDi's for dinner and Rob let me drive!!! It was pretty much a straight shot there-not many turns to think about what side of the road I should stay on. But Rob said everytime I turn on the windshield wipers instead of the turning indicator that I owe him a dollar. And so far it's stayed at that-one dollar. Not so bad!

Dinner at Mikey's was deeelicious! And I had tim tams. mmMMMmmm!

Don't really know what I'm doing today. We shall see what the day brings! Also, I started singing flaming lips the other day and Miranda chimes right in. I love this girl.

1 comment:

michael ann said...

bah ha ha, i found youuuu :]
i'm excited for this australia blog.