Thursday, March 25, 2010

February 15

Well another fabulous great week here in Sunny San Diego! I really can't brag enough about this weather. Everyone that comes into the battalion is always commenting on this weather; especially after they find out I'm from New Hampshire! The MBHS is the most amazing place in the world. I cannon say that enough. Nothing new has happened this week so I'm just going to keep braggin about the battalion. This week we met someone from Iran. He spoke about two words in English and we were standing there for a while with him and then we realized that his wife and son had left! We start searchin for them and he doesn't really understand that they left left and he starts walking down the raod and it's the saddest thing on earth. But then we see his wife and son! Because he had shown us a picture of them that they took at the battalion! Thank goodness for becoming an honorary member! It was so glorious to see them reunite. I also met a man from Italy who tried kissing me. I didn't let him. Last night we met with one of our investigators who is the best missionary in the world and she's not even a member! She ahd a few friends over to listen to our lesson. She is still planning on being baptized on the 26th! We've been working with this less active family for the past few weeks and the mom and one of the sons came to church yesterday. We were very excited to see them. I think that's all for this week! Being at the battalion is just the best mission ever. Heavenly Father knows each of us and knows our needs! One of the lines in the battalion movie is "sometimes we need faith to make a decision. Other times, we need it after." and "despite our circumstances, we chose to be happy". I just love those two lines and know how truthful they are. We can choose to be happy. And we need faith all the time to really help ourselves even in the worst and best of times. I love you all!

No comments: