Wednesday, March 24, 2010

February 8

This week has been another most excellent week. Working at the "mobatt" (just what me and my comp call it) mormon battalion historic site is just so amazing. We are going to start making a list of all the places we meet people from. Here's the start for you; England, Brasil, Taiwan, Argentina, Israel, Ukraine, and I think that's all for now. Just cool cool people who have no idea about the battalion (ok I didn't either before this let's be honest) and we also get to strengthen their faith in such a different way. I love it. I am so excited I get to do this for the rest of my mission. We're planting so many seeds there it's great. As for proselyting...We have no time for that anymore! Between travel and extra meetings, the time in Chula Vista seems so short. This is good though; it gets us to plan better and make better goals and more of an effort in achieving them. Our investigators are doing well. We think. because of our schedule, it's hard to fit everyone in that we want to see! But we have a new investigator named Keith. And he is awesome. He is searching for something and we know it's the Church! He's in the navy like everyone else down here is. Pamela and Gary are doing great. Even after a slip up, she's right back where she needs to be. I love being a missionary. It's hard work. But it's worth it.

No comments: