Friday, June 1, 2012

birthday party

On Wednesday one of the three year olds had a birthday! I remember when I was in elementary school and we brought in cupcakes for the class and that was that. But oooh boy. It was a full on party. A piƱata was present. Dancing was had. Musical chairs was played. The mom came in with animal crackers, jello, popcorn, candy, and a full cake with Cars as the design. All of the cups and tablecloth and plates were Cars themed. All of the students had presents for the birthday boy. It was the best birthday party I have been to. I'm assuming they don't have another birthday party. Apparently this is how all birthdays are done. Sweet. Everyone got a goodiebag, including the teachers. They also took home a piece of cake and a globo (balloon). Here I am in my school uniform and goodiebag. I love school! (Of course two days before in the same class someone wet his pants and I had to clean everything up. Gross)

No comments: