Wednesday, February 3, 2010

December 14

This week was a real challenge for me because I was "senior companion for 3 days with another sister who had been out the same amount of time. I saw why this had to happen for many reasons. I needed to see that I could do it. That I do have things worthwhile to say and that when I follow the Lord, I do get things done. I was so worried about planning and filling the day but when it came down to it, it was fine. I need to put my trust in the Lord so much more than I am now. It is so critical as a missionary. I was also driving which stresses me out the most. These are not New Hampshire roads!

On tuesday we committed 2 peopel to baptism. I think I told you about them last week. Husband and wife-the husband left her because he didn't like the thought of her joining the church but here they both are now being baptized on Dec 27. They have been fantastic and essentially "golden" investigators. There are so many miracles happening in this mission and this is one of them. The husband read the 1st book of Nephi in one night. The biggest difference that convinced him that this was the church was that we had dinner with some other members that night. And they said some things to him which made him realize that this HAD to be the only true church on the earth. IMPORTANCE OF MEMBERS, RIGHT THERE. Well that was the highlight of my week and I can't get my mind off of it!

San Diego is fanTASTIC. I love being here. It's tough sometimes, but it's the only way to grow!

I love you!

No comments: