Wednesday, February 17, 2010

December 28

My companion keeps telling me that transfers aren't this crazy and that I'm lucky I'm learning all of these lessons in my first transfer rather than later on! I t makes for a very interesting first transfer.
I know I talked to you 3 days ago, but it already feels like a lifetime. So much happens. Most importantly, Gary got baptized yesterday! His wife did not but is still planning on Jan 31 for her baptism. This week will be SO HARD on him because he has to wait a WHOLE week without receiving the Holy Ghost. The baptism itself was awesome. Yesterday we played our flute/piano duet in sacrament and it was also great.
I don't know if I said this the other day but we got to pick our colors for our dresses for the Mormon Battalion. I picked green and blue. It is so close! This is our last week of the transfer! On Christmas day President asked us to know dorrs. This was the first time I had done this. He said we would find 2 types of people at home; families who are happy, and people who are alone. We found a third type, Jehovah Witness. We spoke with her for quite a while and hopefully we'll be meeting with her next week. My mind goes blank during email time and I think That's all that happened this week. Christmas was great. Our investigatores are doing great. What mroe is there to say!

No comments: