Friday, January 29, 2010

letter 11/6 Nov 09 (I think 10 was supposed to go after this one)

How in the dickens are you. I feel like being weird right now. Lo siento. I LOVED the vids on my camera. I miss that boy SO MUCH! And porker jr! I want to eat her up!
So we took these language assessments where we talk and answer questions in spanish and I got a 5.22/7. My pronounciation hurt me. I'm not surprised. It was wicked stressful though. We had a minute-ish to think of an answer but it doesn't count for anything but it was good learning. I'm pretty good friends with 2 Hnas de Peru who are learning English. They are so darn cute! I'll make a video when I send my other camera card in spanish k? We get to talk so soon! It'll be a weird day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER! Ahh! I can't believe he's 2!
I am so happy about your referral! How's it going! I should have known he was ready. I love that the Lord is preparing people to accept the gospel everyday. This week I got EXTRA pumped to visitor center it. I can do that. I've already come out of my shell a little here. I say Hi to everybody. And I just love getting to know people. And I also got psyched to teach in Spanish. I can do it. I know I can. Not well at this point, but very soon. The field is WHITE. Well keep praying. Don't be shy about it! I always am! Basta de eso! We got new Hnas in the zone this week -remember, I'm in charge!-and I feel close to them already. One of them came to me crying last night :( And me being me started tearing up too. Well I don't know where the PDays go. I looked for something for Ollie in the bookstore but nothing. Don't think I don't love him!
So Elder Cooper has a 4 year old bro and he had a pic of him and Elder Cooper and he says "I just wanna kiss that Riley boy!" I think it's the cutest thing ever.
Ok that's all. You're great. I love you a lot. And your chillins. It was good to hear your voice in the vid.
Hermana Johnson

No comments: