Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 3/ 25 Sept 2009


Hello H.S. (Hermana Sangria)
My email was lame. It's so stressful emailing!
That's crazy aobut Harry Potter! (a Harry Potter look alike in my ward who got called to the same mission as his brother) Thats when you're like "I know this call is inspired and not random."
If I was home, I would play with Oliver. We taught "investigators" the other day and we had a lady and she brought her three kids. GOOD learning experience for sure! (investigators is in quotes because the MTC has church members come in and pretend to be investigating the church so that the missionaries can practice their lessons/new language/social skills)
I don't think I've learned any new Spanish. Except balar. haha. and awesombrero.
I told Shane I want you guys moved by the time I get back. Let's see if he follows through...! Sorry about my handwriting. I'm tired. Provo Temple is so nice inside, but def has a 70s retro look.
Did I say something about Alma? My letters aren't very uplifting-my notes aren't with me. But it's like we're at a leadership conference-lots of inspiring talks :)
Omner-no. Himni-no. (I suggested these as baby names, I guess she didn't approve :))
I straighten my hair all the time. I'm becoming quite the lady! Or hermana I guess.
I feel so boring! We do the same things everyday-except in a different order.
I hope my teaching goes better today! Well I can't really think of anything else. I'm still in Helaman haha. we only get 1/2 hour of reading a day. And we have personal study but that's used for PMG! (Preach My Gospel) Y espanol!
Maybe one day I'll learn about my visiting Center protion. Or meet someone going SD Spanish speaking. Una dia...
OK DONE DOOOOONE! (Her best Oliver impression)
Tiene una buenisima semana! (Have a great week!)
da mis sobrinos muchos besos!(Give my niece and nephew lots of kisses!)
ADIOSSSSSS
Hermana Johnson

No comments: