Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 7

Mi hermana favorita!
I'm not writing in Spanish today. Too lazy. boo. And sorry for overloading you. Even I feel overwhelmed. There is so much good literature! But good about FHE. And that you're having it.
We're not thinking about letters in the future. That is SO FAR AWAY! over a month, actually a month from manana! Woooo!
I miss Cape Cod potato chips. Send me some.
This week has been hard. I forgot how emotional I get. You know exactly what Imean. but. I know all of these experiences here are preparing me for something either during the mission or in my life. It's hard being the only hermana. Yes my comp left so I'm the only mna in the classroom/distric. My roomies are in my zone so I do a lot with them and technically they're my companions. But I teach with Elders. An experience I will only have here so I have to take advantage, right?
Hooray for double stroller! I can't. nevermind. Maybe let Oliver type to me next time, huh? boo colds. How have I not gotten sick yet?
Well this week I've really been working on calming myself. I realized why I'm a little unhappy here and its cuz I don't have music OR a guitar to play. I feel emotionally stuck. So I decided to write a song. With Psalm 46 in ti. It's a work in progress.
Evertime I wanna quote something, I sa "cod wod" and it's becoming less and less each day. I guess I based my life a little too much around quoting movies! OK I guess that's all we really ever say to eachother.
OK out of time. LOVE.

No comments: