Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 1


Hola mi hermana-
Tienes un email y una lettra! (made up?)
I had things to say but I remember nothing now...Querido Padre Celestial is Dear Heavenly Father! Hey! I'm learning!
Oh! My residence hall (not dorm so we don't go wild like we would in dorms...ha) smells like piano camp. I go back to it evertime I walk upstairs. I'm on the top floor. DT [Deseret Towers] anyone? Tell dad I will have this companera for the whole time. When I read mom's letter I though she had put Jakey down. Then I re-read and got alittle happier.
It is awesome that I get to wear this nametag. With Christ's name right below mine. Pressure!
Oh! I got like nice Spanish scriptures. I'm getting "Hermana Johnson" engraved on them
Haha, Lily's initials are lbs as in pounds. I bet she already looks so different! Es bueno. Es bueno [Marisa was present for Lily's birth but had to leave the next day for her mission]
In one of our Spanish books there are jokes in there which apparently are wicked lame. But what jokes aren't lame? And still appropriate.
Well my time has come. Hasta proxima(?) semana. Oh! Mi companera conoce Natania! [Natania was Marisa's first roomate at BYU] [conoce means knows] They went to Eastern Europe together of course!! on tour. OKKK. Tell Oliver I miss him in a way he'll understnad. Did he love Aaron?
My handwriting is wicked neat, ya jerk!
Tell Mike Cameron I'm loving it. All is well. Send me mints! No gum. Tell mom.
OK farewell for realz.
I looooooove you!
Hermana Johnson

No comments: