Friday, January 29, 2010

Letter 12

Hermanitaaaa
I love when oliver reads my letters. He says my name differently now though...
I am so excited to call you in 11 days! So much to say probably yet why can't I write letters. And yessss more pictures coming!
I got my FLIGHT PLANSSS! Yesterday. Nov 24 830am. But my Elders leave mon/tues. But I'm way stoked for VC training . And I get to see my T.S. friends too!!!
I've really been working on my virtue. Thoughts are so hard to control and it's not just not thinking about others but keeping my thoughts focused on our task! Kind of like me with this letter!
So my biggest fears for the field are understanding what they're saying to me. I just can't do it! I talk to natives all the time and gah.
In other news, I love talking to ppl though. I had no idea I was such a talker! I can see it helping at the MB though for sure.
Oh I met 4 elders going to NH! 2 are spanish speaking! Weird, huh! But I was thinking that I'll be home and they might be in my ward still! I'm sad I don't get to talk to my elders for 6 months after I get back!
I have Lobster Magnet in my head. Wue en el mundo! OK. I'm talking nonsense. I love you. I pray for you (my spanish prayers are much better!)Your life is so blessed. I use your Shane job paying tithing story cuz I feel like I don't have any tithing stories of my own
OK BYE
Love
Auntie RahRah Hermana Jay

No comments: