Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 6

Mi Hermanita-
I feel like you get the shaft letters so I'm writing you first so I'm not just writing stuff.
Again. gracias por sus cartas. Son muy apreciado (?)
Gracias por los fotos en facebook; y padre en FB!? Quen en el mundo! Diga Michael Worseman que estoy haciendo. Y su uh...address...
This week has been busy busy. And loca. I don't have any companions! I live with girls and walk around with girls in my zone, but I teach with Elders. I was with 2 new ones this week wich was MUCHO MEJOR (much better). They actually care about what they're doing. So things are going much better. The Elders are much better tambien. No hay problemas. I was just way too overwhelmed with losing a companion and just everything. It won't happen again. So yeah. I have a problem. Since I only have Elders I have no one to really talk t. because we're not allowed to have any kind of relationship (Meaning even friendship) with them. So it sucks. And I get along with this one elder SO WELL. And I struggle not talking to him. Who knew that woudl be the hardest thing for me.
I gave my first lesson in spanish AYER (Yesterday.)Just the first 3 principios though. It's not bad. I know I know the stuff, I just neeed to relax and believe in myself. OH Hay (there are) 12 sealing room s in the Provo Templo. Thought you'd like that.
I enjoyed the FB comments. Do I look like a missionary? Baha.
My roomates left this week and I'm still sad. I really enjoyed them. but when I do my VC training I get to go to Temple Square and hopefully I'll see them!!!
Lily is a fatty! Mom sent me a pic of her NOT in the hospital and she has eyes! LOL what does she look like now? Oliver looks so different already. I've been here exactly a month today:) Over a month to go still :\ Weird challenges here, I tell ya.
Well here's something maybe uplifting. At Devo the other night he talked about the importance of using the BOM all the time and starting the investigatiors from the beginning and not some random chapter. The Spirit is here all the time. All devos, class lectures, district meetings, etc are for ME directed for me! It's way good. Its prob just the spiriting telling me though. I'm glad I'm also a dino (Oliver's word for Marisa and Dinosaur is the same)I miss those days. And SO SAD about Friendlys [burning down]!
Well I'm praying for you. And I have a challenge for you. I want you to bear your testimony to 3 of your non member friends. You will help the missionaries out and you'll be supporting me, and the Lord will bless you with an answer to a question you've been pondering over. I hope you're still reading and praying! Feast upon the words too! Muchos besos para mis sobrinos. Quiere mas espanol en sus cartas? Es muas rapido para escribir en ingles. jaja.
The pic is how they know that I'm a solo lamer sister. muy triste. (she sent me a pic of herself frowning and poiniting to the word SOLO on her nametag!)
Love you!
LOVE your fam!
Hermana Jay

No comments: