Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 8

Hermana my love.
Bojour to you too. Har Har. HOw are you? I hope you are so happy. You have a great life. I really look up to you. El Evangelio bendice la familia. Hay mas paz y amor y gozo cuando el evangelio es en el hogar. Una dia enere una familia tambien.
Yay baby blessing! I think she's actually my child. What does she look like? Can I be her godmother? Can we be Catholic? Can I be mroe ridiculous?
It's been said that the more you learn about the atonement, the more you want to share your testimonyetc. And I'm finding that to be true. Because my friends of highschoolness know/knew nothing about the Church. But I want to tell them. My testimony grows so much every day. I can't even tell you. I always find things to work on-dilligence, obedience, spelling, haha. I've really been working on peace in my life. I just need to CALM down sometimes. So many comforting scriptures. And songs. Will you listen to Animal Collective for me? I miss them the most right now. BOO colds. I get morning sickness I swear. Maybe it's my brekkie food choices. Oatmeal and grapefruit? Deadly. Apparently.
Perry Pie was here on Tues. He kinda reminds me of grandpa.
Not much uplifting for you tis week. But know I'm happy this week. The challenges are still here, but I can't learn these things anywhere else but here. I was put in this distric for obvious reasons. OH! I had two roommates from Japan this week. They are so cute :) And I learned a few words... doy dash ee mash day=you're welcome. And I talked to Peruvians last night. Muy helpful. I am really happy right now! Elevangelio trae felicidad. We're teaching the 2nd lesson en espanol this week.
Tell Denisse I say hello.
Keep talking about me to Oliver. Does Lily know me yet? Get on that:)
Much amor. besos. USted sabe te quiero!
Hermana Johnson

No comments: