Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 4

Hello my sister-

I hope you ask M&D-Mom and dad, not MikeyDi- what my letters say because I just can't repeat everything! So I'll just respond to what you've said. Also. I love your letters. I love the rambling. I need it. OK! I've started making a list of things I want to write so I'll actually remember by the end of the week.


My teacher is preggo and she's been married since May. She said it wasn't planned.


I miss Where's Waldo. Just say it next time so then you could post it. And add that you got funny looks. It makes it more MLIA (my life is average-its a website, very funny)


Well Oliver, Yoo Yoo (I love you) back. Mwahhh. Yo necesito picturas! (I need pictures)


Keep up the moving talk Shane! Of course I'll move in! When UNH gets my program!


And way to go Oliver and his naps! He is wicked smart. No denying it.


Oh my pictures!


Cliche map picture.




And my district, who I will describe now.


From L: Elder Chang-district leader and then elder Soffe who is awesome but does teh missionary thumbs up. I hate it haha. I want to be paired with them. Then Elder Cooper and Elder Gorrell. Polar opposites and obvious. If I wasn't on a mission, I would be in love with Elder Cooper. He's going to Dakin's Mission. (Osorno, Chile) Yo y mi companera. Then elder read and Elder Whitehead. Elder Whitehead is so bad at Spanish. But he wants it so it's great. And Elder Read is my other fave. But they're going to Guate. on Tues too. :( Elder Barker and Elder Lim. Elder Barker is from Maine, a theatre major, and looks like the guy from Rattatouille. Look it up. They are besties. It's cute.


So that's that. I love them. They take our trays at lunch and stand up everytime we walk in the room. All of them are goign to Anneheim.


Sorry if I repeat myself. Who knows what I write about!


Love


Hermana Johnson

No comments: