Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 2/ 19 September 2009



Mi Hermanaaaaaaaaa Sangriaaaaaaaaaaa,
tengo muchas hermanas aqui pero no hermanas sangrias! ja ja. (I have many sisters here, but no blood sisters! ha ha.) Thank you for your letter. I would like one once a day. Not too much to ask right? haha. I told mom a lot of stuff so I guess just ask her. But I still know nothing about the mormon battalion. awesome. leave me in the dark. I met a few english sisters going there but it was in brief so I still didn't find out anything. My compy is going to Nicaragua. fun fun. Food is alright. Edible. Choices. But I'm a boring eater is what it comes down to. I really just love a bagel for breaky and pb&j for lunch and somthing easy for dinner. I WOULD LIKE MORE TEE SHIRTSSS. srsly. Hnas wear them all the time. What we thought wouldn't be allowed. Maybe that was mom. I need a simple dress. Look online for "jody" dresses. and laugh. and then realize how easy they are to slip on and not worry sabout matching.
How is little Lily? How was Aaron's visit? Is he gone? Time moves so slowly here and everyone says it's cuz I'm still new. I hope so! I'm learning a lot. I can pray and bear testimony in Spanish and meet people and lead into a tesitmony or whatever. And we start teaching on Wednesday. But en ingles. My companion is so strong which is what I needed so it's good good very good. And she likes Sufjan [Stevens]. I mean come on! haha.
I miss Oliver, but try not to think about him cuz it's still hard. haha. see me tearing up right now.
My prayers are so lame because they told us to pray only in spanish and I can't go into detail so it takes me like 10 minutes to say a prayer. boo. My district is good. We will be good. We're the only girls.
I really don't have much more. We get to nap on P days AND Sundays. Love it. I'm still thinking in french a lot but I'm working on NOT doing that.
I think I saw david Carlson today. I yelled his name but he didn't look so I don't really know.
The other girls in my room are going to Temple Square.
Ok, I'm going to email dad real fast so have a great day. Give the little ones lovies para mi! Miss you love you and I am praying for you eve if its "mi familia" in general haha.
ok. write soon!
love

No comments: