Thursday, September 9, 2010

April 19





This week has been a good week. We found 2 amazing families this week and we've been trying to find these two specific families for some time now. It was great to see how they saw the importance of the gospel straight away. They are both part member families. I love being a missionary! The Mormon Battalion is still amazing and hard work too! It's still important to find their needs and teach to their needs to help them out and strengthen their faith as well. It is so rewarding when you can feel the spirit in the tour. And I have the best mission President in the world. He always knows the answers for us and our investigators. We are pretty blessed to have him! Well I think that's all the great updates for this week. I'm doing well and so is the work. I love you!

No comments: