Saturday, September 18, 2010

June 22

transfers are tomorrow. I think I mentioned this last time but President doesn't tell the Battalion sisters about transfers until we are all there Wednesday morning so none of us know! Even though the rest of the mission knows about theirs. So that is just on everyone's minds right now. I love being in Chula Vista though. This ward is so awesome and are trying so hard to be missionaries! They helped us find a few part member families and we started meeting with one of them. Super cute and humble family. The dad has a huge testimony but doesn't go to church. I have met so many people on my mission who have testimonies but just don't go to church. I don't understand it. But they have a little boy who hasn't been baptised and really wants to be. (Their last name is Woody and the first time we went over they were watching toy story. awesome). On Sunday we didn't have a car so we were legit missionaries on foot! It was really fun. We talked to a bunch of people that we saw and it's just a whole different experience when you're on foot! Well I guess that's the updates for this week; I'll let you know next week about transfers! bum bum! If you get a picture of me with another sister tomorrow....you'll know! mucho amor! La iglesia es verdadera!

No comments: