Thursday, September 16, 2010

June 8


Great great week. As usual. Heavenly Father loves to bless his missionaries; especially when we are patient and hard working! Charity is going to be baptised this week! We've been working with her for a while but due to some circumstances, she is finally being baptised! We are super excited for her; it'll be good for the whole family. The ward council in the ward is really stepping up their game as well. They gave us a lot of great part member families to work with and we're super excited to work with them. Maria, our recent convert, is so awesome. Some people are so sensitive to the Spirit and she is one of them. We can say about 3 words in a lesson and the spirit just teaches her. It's so so so neat to see how much people use the holy ghost in their lives and how much ofa difference it makes so fast. We're still teaching a few families and going at a pace for them. I've been thinking a lot lately how this is all planned out and at the beginning of my mission I just figured I was just kinda put into this ward. But after being here for over 6 months, I'm finally seeing that this is where Heavenly Father needs me. I need to do something in this ward and He knew I would do it. And I don't need to be in a spanish ward to learn spanish! Todo es posible con Dios. Estoy tan bendecido aqui en Chula Vista y me encanta servir my Redentor. La iglesia es verdadera y las ensenanzas son verdaderas y realmente nos ayudan en nuestras vidas cada dia. les quiero!!!!!

No comments: