Thursday, September 23, 2010

August 17



This week has been such a week of miracles I don't even know where to begin. Since we're starting from scratch, it's really hard to find investigators really fast and get things going. But Heavenly Father sees our faith and diligence and is providing us with these people! I won't bore you with the details (right now) but gah. We are so blessed. We walked two days in our area. I think that's why we're recieving so many blessings. But it was fun. =] Being a missionary is the best. One of our investigators has a baptismal date and is just awesome. Her desire is big. And this branch loves doing missionary work and is excited to have us here. On Sunday I went to my old branch to play piano for them for their branch conference. It was exciting to see everyone again-even though it had only been a week! It seemed like a lifetime! We had our first branch activity and the picture of their cake is attatched. I love serving with these people. They are so amazing and so loving. My spanish is improving-thanks to Heavenly Father. But it's neat to see the Holy Ghost at work!

No comments: